What have we achieved so far?
We are a grassroots organization fueled by in-kind help and donations from everyday people.
As of April 4th, 2022:
One of our aid recipients, Marina, a type one diabetic pharmacist from Odesa, talks to us about the crisis facing them there. You can see the article here.
As of April 1st, 2022:
- Delivery of 5 shipments totaling over £600,000 of high impact medical aid
- Confirmed deliveries in some of the most dangerous parts of Ukraine, at the peak of the fighting there.
- These include Sumy and Kharkiv and various towns in those regions. Places others have frequently deemed "impossible" to reach.
- Raised over £120,000 in cash donations
- Established contact with over a thousand people in Ukraine as part of our distribution network
- Extensive digital outreach within the most impacted regions
- Confirmed deliveries with dozens of Ukrainian hospitals
Below, some of the specialist diabetes aid we delivered to Dnipro.
Below, some of the specialist medical aid we delivered to Sumy.
Below, a fragment of a large shipment we distributed to over 45 hospitals. This one went to Ternopil Children's hospital with specialist diabetes supplies.
Below, fragments of a large shipment of medical supplies that were successfully delivered in Kharkiv.
Below, a thank you letter from the Sumy regional administration following successful delivery of another fragment of a large shipment.
With your help, we can make a lasting impact and save thousands of Ukrainian lives.